2012年2月3日金曜日

Itunes Top 25 Played Songs

itunes top 25 played songs

Walk of Fashion: iTunes Top 25

For some odd reason I just decided to take a look at what the top 25 most played songs on my iTunes were and I thought I would share it with you. With the exception of Lady Gaga I hadn't listened to most of these songs in a few years. It's a blast from the past and I'm currently listening through the entire list.
Woman on Top - Music From The Motion Picture
Learn more
I LOVE that Beyonce's Irreplaceable is #1. I'm pretty sure that came from obsessive listening during a breakup way back in 2006. The rest is an odd mix of dance, pop, latin, soca, dancehall and reggaeton. What do you think my top 25 says about me? Are you guys familiar with all the artists?


Arabic Groove (Putumayo Presents)
Learn more

(PS this could be a fun tag post for those who like to do tags so I tag everyone. Share your top 25 with us!)



These are our most popular posts: itunes top 25 played songs

Top 25 on the iTunes Playlist 2011

I was going through my iTunes tonight, trying to make a new playlist to listen to whilst wasting my whole evening on pinterest (my new love!) and I found my top 25 most played songs. Now Ive had this computer (and this ... read more

Walk of Fashion: iTunes Top 25

By: Eric Meier | 4 hours ago. With The Voice returning after the Super Bowl, its only natural that Moves Like Jagger the song that grew out of that show lead our list of top played songs this month. Buy on iTunes Amazon; Ringtones ... read more

Lite 98.7 Playlist – February 2012 Top Songs - LITE 98.7

There you have it, the top 25 songs played in my iTunes for 2011. The full list is below in all its glory. I have reset the playlist count and 2012 is a fresh slate. (FYI, the first other artist was Led Zepplins DYer Maker at #26) ... read more

itunes top 25 most played

My iTunes Top 25 Most Played Songs of 2011. Here it is, my list of the 25 most played songs on my iTunes in 2011. Im rather surprised by more than a few of the winners. I dont honestly remember listening to the Psychedelic ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿