2012年2月18日土曜日

What Is Actin

what is actin

What is wrong with this guy actin like this?

so my best friend told me that she has a friend that is interested in me ..i though it was so cute how we never had a cl or anythin togueter but he had notice me on the hallways.... so she introduce us ..he was kinda shy ..n i though it was so cute so i started txtn him n he seen cool..but one day i saw him holdin hands with this girl n tlkn to her on her ear really close n i desided he was bad news so i ignore him ,,ignore his txt...
Nehemiah's Actin' Up
Learn more
but i got over it until i saw him with another girl n i figure wat a player ...but even thou he is like that n i know i still notice him lookin at me n when i look he looks away ... n he always wlks by me like he wants me to see him...idk y he acts tat way..

These are our most popular posts: what is actin

Altered Expression of Ezrin in Esophageal Squamous Cell ...

The fundamental function of ERM proteins is serving as linkers between cell membrane and actin cytoskeleton, thus stabilizing the specialized surface structures such as microvilli and membrane protrusions. ERM proteins are ... read more

Erik Fremont: What is wrong with this guy actin like this?

What is wrong with this guy actin like this? so my best friend told me that she has a friend that is interested in me ..i though it was so cute how we never had a cl or anythin togueter but he had notice me on the hallways.... so ... read more

Lonnie Prue: What is the function of the protein actin in animal cell ...

During Cell division, actin which also forms the cytoskeleton in the nucleus has to break down during Prophase in order for microtubles to access the chromosome. Second, actin is also part of cytokinesis, in which it forms a ... read more

Maricela Scher: What is happening to me im actin differnt now what ...

What is happening to me im actin differnt now what is it? see today i was out of cl all day and talking to everybody and i was flrting with two girls at once what does this mean and plus im am more positive about myslef and ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿